Monday, March 29, 2010

Why I hate Avast!

I apologize for the lack of updates lately. It seems that something is wrong with my laptop and I've begun to suspect that it is because of the Avast! anti-virus software. I recommend that you either DO NOT get it or if you have to get it, have it run on manual scans. The fact that it was running in the background of my computer the entire time appears to have been the cause of the meltdown.

At the moment, I am actually updating from my laptop. I removed the damn program last time it worked and for the moment it appears to have helped the poor thing.

In other news:
A few notes about my travels.

1. If you get the answer to a question, you cannot relearn it.

2. If you can have problems traveling, you will.

3. If it could rain, it probably will. Unless you're planning on rain then it won't.

More to come!

This is DJ Dk, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment